Tight shoes and sandals can cause repeated friction to the skin eventually leading to inflammation, pain and blister formation on feet. The sore can hurt while walking. It can develop into ugly scar which may become dark spot after healing. The good news is that you can get rid of this dark ugly looking spots on your feet with several home remedies.
Since ill fitting shoes can create host of problems on feet, person should opt for shoes that have an ideal combination of comfort as well as style. Shoe bites and hyper-pigmentation on feet usually develop after wearing new shoes. Taking few necessary precautions can prevent this discomforting cosmetic problem.
1. Buy a correct size shoes. Wear socks as it prevents direct contact of the shoes with the skin.
2. Apply a protective tape at the friction site when you wear new shoes.
3. To diminish dark spots that have already developed you can rub pumice stone gently on the spot while taking shower. Pumice stone effectively removes or exfoliates the skin layer by layer of the dead skin. Thus it helps to lighten the appearance of the dark spots.
4. Massage the area with coconut oil daily before and after bathing. Coconut oil is a best natural moisturizer. It is also an anti inflammatory home remedy. Regular application of coconut oil will lighten the dark discolored spot. Apply coconut oil in the inside of the shoes before you wear it. Doing so helps to prevent shoe bites.
5. Massage the dark area on your feet with shea butter. It is the best known natural hydrating substance for your skin. Massaging also increases blood circulation in the area which eventually helps to reduce the dark discolored spot.
6. Prepare a mixture of honey and tomato juice. Apply the same on the dark spot on your feet. Keep it for 20 minutes before washing. Honey keeps the skin moist while tomato contains acidic substance which acts as a natural bleach.
7. Turmeric is time tested natural herb that helps to lighten the hyper-pigmented area on skin surface. Prepare a paste by mixing turmeric powder, gram flour and milk. Apply the same on the dark spot daily. Wash the area after 30 minutes. Practice it regularly for few months till the spot fades away.
8. Potato juice helps to lighten the dark pigmentation on skin is known since ancient times. Extract few teaspoon of potato juice from raw potato. Apply the juice on the darkened area. Leave the liquid to dry. Rinse your feet with lukewarm water after 20 to 30 minutes.
9. Last but not least you cannot forget the natural bleaching properties of lemon juice. Apply lemon juice on the area. Regular application for few weeks can lighten the dark spot on your feet that has developed due to shoes.
Do you find this article informative? If you do, you can also share this with your friends and family online. For more tips and tricks, feel free to visit our website more often and don’t forget to leave your comment.